Thursday, January 06, 2011

Super Hero?

I saw this story today and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.


The man, called Phoenix Jones, wears a bullet proof vest, and also has stab protection as well as being armed with a taser and tear gas. He says when he walks into an area, criminals leave because they see the suit and do not want to take him on.

Uummm? My first thought is that he is making himself a prime target for some one to make a name for them self by taking him down. It would be great to think that this gimmick will make a difference to the streets of Detroit. If it does then hats off to him. It appears that Phoenix Jones is one of nine people in the city walking round in superhero costumes.

If I was to walk around the streets of Belper dressed in this outfit, I would reduce crime by making people laugh so much that the thought of committing a crime would be at the back of their mind!

No comments: