Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thailand back in the news


As I write this blog, blood is literally being spilt in the streets of Bangkok. Not through the armed struggle of certain political groups or another military coup, but by red shirt demonstrators giving their blood and then having it poured at the gates of the Goverment building. This is to show that whilst the goverment doesn't have blood on its hands [Yet] it will have blood on its feet!!!

Seems a bit mad to me, but the day I understand the Thai mentality is now beyond my grasp.

The million man march by the red shirts as turned into the 100000 man camp out. I'm not sure they are going to gain anything. I'm not even sure why i'm writing about it any more, nothing I say will ever have any bearance on the bull shit going on.

All I know is, the baht is now only worth 48baht to the pound and no longer offers a good place to go on holiday any more.

No comments: