Monday, November 16, 2009

Still Alive

I know, I know, its been nearly two months since my last blog.

The main reason for this as been work, the last two months have been super stressful and have occupied most of thoughts. The guy who owned the company is in the process of going bust and can't own a company. A friend of his as a company stashed away and all us employee's are being transferred over to the new company. Confused? I am.

After all this, the new company does seem to be going in the right direction and over the last few weeks cash flow and bill paying have got loads better. Having said that I did resign last monday because of interference from the old boss.

Its been a fun time at home, we have had had Halloween, Belper Fair and Bonfire night. All were great and Elizabeth loved them.

Thailand is going through its fair share of troubles as usual, Ex PM Thaksin is at the heart of them. He as been given a job as economic advisor for Cambodia. The Thai goverment are spitting feathers. There have been protests and counter protests. The thai goverment seems to have lost the complete mandate from the Thai people outside of Bangkok and probably the majority in the capital.

Below I have put up a few photos of stuff that as happened and I promise to post more regually.




No comments: