Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 The year that was

A bit more of a stable year this time, I needed that!


January saw me get my teeth into my new job, it involved working outside on site, getting dirty and meeting loads of new mates.

Febuary and March followed the same pattern, no curve balls or bolts from the blue, I like that. I also started working on the website at work, I now know how easy it is to do a website! I have created my own http://www.chrisslife.co.uk/ take a peek at it, its a work in progress but a few good tit bits in it.


April and may saw us back as a family in Thailand, we had a good time, however a relaing holiday for me it wasn't, i've just booked for next may and this time i'm definately going to relax more.

August saw me discover face book, its been great. I have found old friends and relations including my cousin Darren.


All this year Elizabeth has been getting bigger and bigger and brighter and brighter, September was a bit of a busy month, we moved to our new house which we love and Elizabeth had her 2nd birthday, we had a great party for her.


October and November saw me back on site, we built a warehouse at Mickleover. I learnt hell of alot and can't wait until the next one we build. The site work in the cold saw me catch a bad chest infection and then a cold and bad sinus, so as I write this i'm struggling with my health a little. Christmas was quiet, but that suited me.

No comments: