Saturday, September 29, 2007

Elizabeth's 1st Birthday


I can't beleive it as been one year since Elizabeth entered my life, I also can't beleive how much she asp changed me and my life!

We all hear how having a child changes you, well its true. I think now i'm more serious and look out for someone other than myself. She gives me alot in return and asks for very little.

We got her up at around 6am and gave her the presents people had sent her plus our presents. Like a typical baby she was more interested in the wrapping and packaging than the actual present. As you can see from the picture she is super happy.

We went to see my Mum and Alan who where up at their caravan, so we had a leisurely drive up to Brid. The weather to start with was foul. When we got there my Mum made us a cup of coffee and we settled in for the day. that was until Elizabeth climbong over Nuch spilt the whole cup of boiling coffee over her legs. We quickly pulled her jeans off and put her legs under a cold tap. Her legs were red, but the jeans had taken the brunt of the heat, Elizabeth was more pissed off about the cold water.

After a lovely tea we had a walk on the beach and headed home. next year we'll have a big party for her.

No comments: