Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pizza Choice




I've just ordered my first take out pizza since I got back to the UK, hope it hurries up i'm starving.

Thailand is very advanced in the delivery of fast food, you can have all the big brands delivered, McDonalds, KFC and Oishi.

Thailand boasts two large Pizza companies, Pizza Co and Pizza Hut. They are pretty much same same, I have to be careful what I say, Jimmy the Pizza guy works for Pizza Co.


In the quality stakes of the Pizza, Pizza Hut slightly edges in front. The taste is more to my western pallat. Pizza Co wins hands down on the side bits, salad and pasta dishes. Basically it which ever one is nearest when I order. For Jimmy's sake I always phone ordered Pizza Co.

The biggest differnce is in the dress of the staff. Both employ young, thin and attractive women, the difference is in their style of uniform. Pizza Co. Ladies tend to go for the Gym slip, pumps and tight T-Shirt look, whilst the Pizza Hut girls tend to look far more slutty, tight black dresses, loads of make up and little black high heel boots!!!!!

So you takes your choice !

No comments: